Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Breckenridge - Vanilla Porter

This post shall be short and sweet.

My beer of the week:

Breckenridge - Vanilla Porter

The following is a description provided by Breckenridge -

Remarkable. Partakable.
Deep in the jungles of Papua New Guinea and Madagascar grows the perfect ingredient for an extraordinary Porter brewed in Colorado. Breckenridge Brewery’s Vanilla Porter. An ale that has all the chocolate and roasted nut flavor of a classic Porter, with an enigmatic surprise thrown in for good measure. #vanillaporter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Review:

It pours a deep dark brown with a nice 1 inch head. The foam lingers for a moment before turning into a nice lace around the glass. It's very pretty.

It smells like a mixture of oak and vanilla.

It tastes of vanilla, coffee and a hint of oak.

Reason number 1052 of why I love Colorado.... great brews.

-

Oh and before I go I want to let you all know that I just started using Untapped and you should check me out @ Brew Babe =)

Cheers for Beers,

Brew Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment