Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hey gals! So here goes nothing.

For my first post I'd like to start off by saying a little bit about myself. I am a 24 year old female, born in Staten Island and raised in New Jersey. I was going to school in upstate New York when I fell in love with beer, specifically micro brews. Starting out as your typical 21 year old I didn't really know much about beer... and then I tried a Magic Hat and there was no turning back.

I love going on brewery tours, visiting micro breweries, tasting all sorts of suds, going to beer festivals, and dabbling in home brewing. The first brewery I toured was Magic Hat and to this day no one has beaten their super creative growler designs. They are truly a unique company and that is one of the many reasons I love them. They like to think outside the box.

In this blog I will be discussing (and critiquing) new beers I try, restaurants that serve micro brews, brew tours I go on, my adventures in home brewing and anything else beer related that I may have forgotten to mention. I hope you enjoy.

Peace & Cheers,

Brew Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment